The Training Specialist will assist with preparing our new hires, existing employees, partners and customers on the newest products and features of our Treasury Management System (TMS) and GTreasury’s processes. In this role, you will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials in our dynamic, fast-paced SaaS financial technology environment.
- Identify training needs by evaluating knowledge gaps in conjunction with leadership teams, thought leaders and subject matter experts.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
- Build annual training programs and prepare learning plans for employees, partners, and customers.
- Develop or oversee the production of instructional materials and resources.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Conduct onboarding sessions for new employees.
- Deliver training courses to all audience types – employees, partners and customers.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure that the skills and techniques taught are incorporated into work behavior.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
- Provide course and learner feedback to key stakeholders.
- Develop clear metrics to measure the impact of training programs.
- Stay abreast of the new trends, tools, and technologies in learning and development.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in developing training for SaaS-based products, crafting large corporate learning and development strategies, and delivering training in a business setting.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and training development software packages.
- Treasury and/or financial technology experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Education, Training, Instructional Design, Learning Design, Leadership Development or another relevant field.
GTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury, by enabling total visibility into their cash, liquidity, payments and financial risk management. With enterprise clients spanning North America, EMEA and APAC, GTreasury is headquartered in Chicago with offices in London, Sydney and Manila.